BIG BENEFITS FOR PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS, SPORTS CLUBS, THE TRANSPORT SECTOR, CANTEENS, OUTDOOR AREAS, THE FOOD INDUSTRY, NIGHTCLUBS, ETC.
Why choose 100% unbreakable glass?
- You save money – Unbreakable glass is CHEAPER in the long run
- Increased safety– The glasses cannot be used as a weapon
- Less wear and tear on furniture – broken glass will not be trodden into the carpet/floor
- Positive mention in local media – YOU are doing something for safety
- Reduced weight – Improves your staff’s working environment
- Less cleaning – Spend more time on your customers instead of sweeping up broken glass
- Top Quality– Our unbreakable glassware looks and feels exactly like real glass
- All your new glasses will have the same design– We buy your old glasses so you can change your whole glass range in one go
- Excellent insulation– Keeps cold drinks colder and hot drinks hotter – Freeze the glasses in 5 minutes and serve the drinks ice-cold
A study from the Accident Analysis Group at Odense University Hospital in 2011 shows that broken glass and bottles are the most used weapons in connection with violence. With men it happens in 45% of violence cases, with women 39% – and there is a long way down to the knives which is the second most used weapon. “There is reason to consider what types of glasses and bottles that should be used in public areas. It should be possible to avoid so many accidents with normal glass,” said Dr. Jens Lauritsen from the Accident Analysis Group, who recommends a law on the area.
Unbreakable glassware helps solving the climate issues. The plastic already saves the world for tons of CO2, and there’s still a possibility to save even more.
A lot of our everyday items are made of plastic. Lighter weight and other material features, makes plastic a great climate problem solver.
You may ask how?
The answer is simple… Polycarbonate is moulded at low temperature compared to glass requiring much less energy in the production, and its lighter weight save on fuel during transportation. All Glass4ever materials are 100% recyclable and can hence be cleaned and reused upon recollection.